- The Aqua-Net Multi-Cover is made from 95% density shade cloth and available in Blue or Grey
- The Multi-Cover prevents 95% sunlight from entering the pool.
- The Multi-Cover reduces water evaporation by 95%.
- The Multi-Cover will reduce chemical usage by reduced by 66%.
- The Multi-Cover is porous and allows rain water through and allows the pool water to “breathe”
- The Multi-Cover is supported across the pool using aluminium battons.
- The Multi-Cover has reinforced webbing edges to minimise chaffing and wear on the paving surround.
- The Multi-Cover batton ends are protected by rubber ferrules.
- The Multi-Cover is ratcheted tight using stainless steel ratchets.
- The Multi-Cover is lightweight and easier to handle than traditional solid safety covers
- The Multi-Cover will support the weight of a child or pet. The cover cannot be lifted or removed by a child.
- The Multi-Cover does not show dust or water stains and is self-cleaning.
- The Multi-Cover prevents leaves and debris from entering the pool. The Multi-Cover material has a minimum lifespan of 10 years.
- The Multi-Cover has a 5 year guarantee. The Multi-Cover is an excellent multi-functional pool cover solution that is designed to save lives, time and money.
The Solid Safety Cover is manufactured using the following components
Anchor Bolt & Screw
- The Anchor Bolt is secured into the coping/paving stone.
- The screw is then fitted (screwed) into the anchor bolt.
- The hook is placed over the screw
- At the opposite end of the pool the ratchet system is put in place.
- This is secured on the anchor bolt.
- The Cover is then tightened over the pool.
- Made from 550-660 gsm PVC
- Available in Blue, Black and Grey
- Lift lever on the ratchet (this releases the gear cog).
- While lifting the lever release the ratchet securing pin away from the cog and pull the ratchet so that the webbing pulls through the ratchet.
- Loosen the cover further by lifting the triangular hook off the opposite end.
- Fold over by picking up the cover with two people one pole at a time.
- The cover then drags across the coping.
The Aqua-Net requires little regular maintenance. There are however some important things to remember
- Correct storage of your cover when it is not on your pool will extend its lifespan.
- Store out of the sun when not in use.
- Sweep your cover with a broom or your pool brush once a week or whenever necessary, to remove excess water and leaves.
- Don't let dirt and/or gunk build up on the cover over long periods, as rotten garden debris could result in unsightly discolouration of the PVC material, especially on lighter coloured covers.
- Replace the PVC components every four years.
- Requires two adults to fit & remove the cover.
- Drainage is critical to the efficiency of the Solid Safety Cover as small pools of water forming on top of the cover can pose a drowning risk to small children. Please ensure that the water level of your pool is not too high underneath the cover.
Place your pool in an imaginary box or rectangle, then using a measuring tape, measure from inside coping edge (waters edge) to coping edge (waters edge) for maximum length and width. Please do not add on any more than required, as this will only increase the price for your cover.
For free advice, please call our sales team at your nearest branch.
Get a Quote
Let us know your requirements and we'll get back to you with the solution for you